So, we’re now half way through January. Did you make any resolutions? And if so, have you managed to keep them all?
I generally don’t make any… you know, the usual kind of thing – eat less, exercise more, spend less, drink less wine …and I never stick to them.
This year though, we decided to make some Purple Chilli resolutions, so here they are – check back with us to see how we’re doing with them.
- Help more businesses with their marketing and communications needs. We love helping local businesses with their objectives… and would love to spread the word even further.
- Keep our blog up-to-date. We’re great at keeping clients’ blogs, Tweets and Facebook statuses updated, but when it comes to our own, we’re not so good. Hence why we’ve started writing this entry!
- Start reading all those ‘how to’ guide books that have been stacked up on the shelves for the last 4 years. The only problem being that they’re now probably well out of date. ? Note to self – must try harder!
- Drink more coffee. And by this we mean, be more social – remember to catch up for coffee with friends, clients, suppliers and potential clients. If you’re free, why not give us a buzz to at least get us started on one of our resolutions!
- Refresh our website. We’ve had the same design – albeit with small tweaks – for the last three years. Time for a new look and feel we think.
- And finally, get networking again. OK, so for the last couple of years we’ve avoided it, even though we recommend it to our clients as a great way of building your brand. So, at least with this one we’ve made a start. We’ve joined Women In Business and looking at a couple of other groups.